uinta de Favaes' farmhouse has recently been renovated and now provides our guests with modern-day comforts, while still proudly preserving the typical rustic architecture of Alto Minho country houses dating from the XVII century.
There is also a chaple dating from 1664 (St. Anthony's), an oak-grove with some beatiful centenary trees, gardens and fresh green fields.
The house was rebuilt at the end of the last century. The renovations were managed by the family's construction engineer Mr. Ricardo Reis who used traditional materials and the art and wisdom of the local people which allowed us to preserve the original style of the house's interior.
Located on the hillside of mount Senhora da Pena, the farm has a privileged landscape with a wide view over the village of Paredes de Coura and the protected natural area of Corno do Bico.
Because of Its location and its natural surroundings, Quinta de Favaes is certainly one of the most beatifull farms ("quintas") of the Alto Minho region